As we know molds or fungi are everywhere such as in forest, on plants, in field, house just to name a few. It’s a known fact that indoor mold can cause a whole lot of trouble. You can prevent the harmful effects of the mold by using some remedies. Now the question is how you will remove mold without using chemicals. Some people can have a health reaction from chemical disinfectants. Today more than ever some people are more concerned about the effects of chemicals on their family members and pets. And some people prefer to Go Green policy.
When it comes to your and your families’ health or the matter of chemical pollution then vinegar the most effective a natural disinfectant is enough to handle germs. Vinegar is produced from the fermentation of ethanol and it contains 4% to 8% acetic acid. Because of the acetic acid vinegar is very germ and mold killer. It will be much more effective if it is used with baking soda.
Numerous studies show that vinegar can kill approximately 80% of mold from a specific area. On the other hand vinegar is non-toxic and safe. People use it in foods. It is biodegradable and environment friendly also.
- Pour vinegar in a spray bottle with a label on it so all will know what is in the bottle.
- Spray the entire affected area.
- Leave the area to dry naturally
- The smell of vinegar will disappear in some times.
Caution: People with a health problem like asthma, respiratory problem or any immune compromised patient never to do the mold cleaning. Vinegar is very much effective if the mold attack is happen in a single place. But if you notice that the mold is infested in your whole house never use any home remedies just call professional mold removal.